As an Investment Analyst, you operate in a team-based environment with responsibilities in performance reporting, investment manager due diligence, asset allocation modeling, and capital markets research. This is a full-time position with an attractive benefits package and opportunity for advancement. Salary commensurate to level of qualifications and experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Production of routine (quarterly, monthly, ad-hoc) reports using Paris, Orion, Evestment, and Morningstar technologies and performance systems.
- Data entry and reconciliation
- Review and analyze performance and risk data
- Perform verbal and written performance analysis and strategy descriptions
- Maintenance and verification responsibilities on proprietary internal strategy database
- Produce proprietary model Fact Sheets, custom client model Fact Sheets, third party manager Fact Sheets, and Portfolio Briefs
- Maintain and update custom client investment models.
- Work with Director of Research to maintain internal process and protocols for management of central research inbox and associated content.
- Coordinate and schedule manager due diligence meetings in accordance with internal manager due diligence protocols.
- Conduct routine investment manager due diligence meetings following all internal due diligence protocols as defined by Director of Research.
- Participate in Investment Committee meetings including any associated initiatives and responsibilities.
Qualifications and Skills
- College degree with a preference given to economics, finance, and accounting majors.
- Interest in or progress toward the CFA designation a plus.
- Candidate must be very numbers and detail oriented.
- Base knowledge of financial markets and economics preferred.
- Strong writing and communication skills preferred.
Company benefits include health/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.