Platform Operations Specialist
As a Platform Operations Specialist, you operate in a high functioning team-based environment with responsibilities in platform trade order processing, platform client communications, investment manager model delivery trading, portfolio accounting system administration, and proprietary technology maintenance and projects. This is a full-time position with an attractive benefits package and opportunity for advancement. We are a team composed of hungry, humble, and smart individuals that work hard and play hard. Salary commensurate to level of qualifications and experience.
- Execution responsibilities for all Taiko portal system Trading tickets including daily trade processing and all related communications.
- Complete daily Taiko pre and post trading QC responsibilities (Orion / ZenDesk / Taiko Portal).
- Platform system maintenance including daily system checks (Trading and Orion Administration), model construction, reconciliation, and data queries.
- Work directly with clients to ensure timely and accurate treatment of all trading and billing-oriented portal communications.
- Manage process for Taiko portal content uploads and client notifications.
- Collaborate with team to continuously develop and maintain training/process documentation for Taiko portal, Orion, and ZenDesk activities including internal & external trading protocols, model construction, Orion administration, Portal administration, new client implementations, and client trainings.
- Work in collaboration with Orion regarding client database setup, including but not limited to, user management, custodian setup, billing, reporting, performance, client portal, mobile app, and risk intelligence.
- Primary responsibility for monitoring and conducting relevant business directed to model trading email inbox.
- Work with Director of Platform Solutions to engineer comprehensive SalesForce enterprise workflow management processes and implementation across both institutional and platform clientele.
- Diligent monitoring and execution of SalesForce workflows and completion of SalesForce tasks by due dates assigned.
- Maintain and process all AOS A/R (billing and third-party payables) including Adviser(s), Third Party Manager(s), AOS Platform, and AOS Model Management fees.
- Maintain and update proprietary firm investment models in Y-Charts.
- Responsibility for monitoring and processing correspondence directed to internal capital account statement email inbox including coordination with held-away asset reporting protocols.
- B.A. in Finance preferred
- Experience with SalesForce
- Experience working with portfolio account systems i.e. Orion, Black Diamond, Tamarac
- Experience working within the Wealth Management Industry
- Experience working within a brokerage/custodian platform i.e. TD Ameritrade, Charles Schwab, Fidelity
Company benefits include health/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.