In the capacity of Executive Assistant, your primary goal is to optimize both business and personal time management of the firm’s two founders as they interact day to day with clients, staff, and industry professionals. The secondary goal is to assume office administration and research team responsibilities with a goal of improving distribution and efficiency of support staff for the firm.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Office administration responsibilities including:
– Answer incoming calls / work with answering service, coordinate guests with building security, meet & greet guests.
– Daily setup of conference rooms, mail distribution, building security guest list, put away clean dishes, water plants, and maintain common work areas.
– Coordinate all Friday office lunches.
– Assistance with binding and shipping quarterly client reports and materials.
- Executive assistant services to Managing Partners (2)
– Monitor and provide assistance with email and voice mail communications.
– Optimize business time management (dictation, calendars, correspondence, scheduling meetings, travel liaison, paperwork).
– Optimize personal time management (appointments, errands, reservations, travel, special occasions, mail, paperwork).
– Package and deliver meeting materials for all Managing Partner (2) meetings.
- Assist research staff in scheduling internal manager due diligence meetings.
- Routine data input, maintenance, and updates to CRM.
Company benefits include health/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.